XI AIR CARGO
INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION AND CONGRESS
(November 2-4, 2011)
- Air Cargo Americas 2011 was the largest attended hemispheric air & sea cargo show in the Western Hemisphere.
- More than $101 million in actual and projected sales were reported by the exhibitors. (as of 12/7/2011)
- 6,903 international aviation and maritime business executives from 65 countries visited the exhibition.
- Show experienced a 36% increase in attendance.
- 19 major sponsors promoted the exhibition and congress.
- 178 companies and 17 media sponsors exhibited their products and services in over 200 booths.
- Over 400 delegates attended the conference.
- Over $250,000 in-kind advertising was provided by local, national and international media.
- 37 conference speakers gave presentations at the Air Cargo and SeaCargo conferences.